Bookmark this page !
The following links denotes the latest and upcoming news leading to the September 16, 2008 (16/09/2008 or 916) which Anwar Ibrahim alleged that there will be mass defection of MPs from Barisan Nasional to his alliance Pakatan Rakyat.
September 16, 2008 - D-Day
* T-Minus Zero: It's a DUD
September 13, 2008
* Raja Petra Kamarudin, Teresa Kok and Tan Hoon Cheng Detained Under ISA
September 10, 2008
* Ahmad suspended for 3 years. This was announced by the Umno president Abdullah after an emergency supreme council meeting which lasted three hours. Ahmad Ismail Unfazed And Remain Defiant
* Justice Komathy fixed Sept 24 for the parties to argue on the validity of an order signed by Attorney-General Abdul Gani to transfer the Anwar's sodomy case to the High Court.
September 08, 2008
* Pensiangan Parliamentary Seat Declared Vacant By KK Election Court
* PRS Demanding More From Barisan Nasional
* Several possible MPs defectors from Barisan Nasional are en route to Taiwan but PKR deputy president Dr Syed Husin Ali is adamant that there will be a change of government, just a day or two later than the original plan.
malaysia ~ If you like this informative post, please subscribe to my full RSS Feed